Post new topic   Reply to topic    SkillVendor Forum Index -> Recruitment Application
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Imhoden

re: Imhoden-Human-Warlock-Aff/destro

How old are you? I am 20 years old.

Where are you from (general location)? I was born and raised in Temecula, CA, but I am going to college at NAU, in Flagstaff AZ

Why are you interested in joining Skill Vendor? Also, please list any relevant references (anyone who could vouch for you from dungeons / PUGs etc). I am wanting to do the higher end raids from vanilla, because when i played retail i dinged 60 the day bc came out. My RL friends Rhonorek and Amarlina are in the guild and can vouch for me that im not a complete retard and know what im doing

What guild are you currently in, and why do you want to leave? Come At Me bro, because some random lvl 14 came up and asked me to sign and I was like "sure why not??"

What guilds were you previously in on Feenix? Why did you leave/were you kicked? None, only CAMB

Are you attuned to MC and BWL? MC ye, i am attuned to both.

What raiding experience do you have on Feenix? Raiding experience, i have done AQ20, ZG, tried to pug AQ 40 but that was a joke, and thats it.

What other raiding experience do you have? Other private servers, retail etc. On retail, I have raided everything from bc onward, including the fall of deathwing. I raided as a holy pally, and I can also bring him to the guild as well

Would you be willing to farm/purchase consumables? If so, please list the consumables you would bring to raids. Yes, i would be willing to farm consumables. For me personally I would bring Brilliant wizard Oil, Elixir of Shadow Power, Flask of Supreme Power, and health/mana pots(due to my spamming of Life Tap)

What are your professions, and what level are they (please list significantly rare recipes – Distilled Wisdom, 55healing etc)? Also, what level is your first aid? Enchanting and Tailoring, 200 and 300 respectively, and my First aid is at 300. No rare plans to date

What addons do you use? A picture of your UI would be the best response here, but is not required.
I dont really use any signifiicant addons, but I do use recount, xpearl and KTM
If you do not have the following addons, please finish you app, get the addons, and the post a reply saying you have them: KTM, any meter (damagemeters, recount, etc), pallypower (paladins only).

Please list your gear, including enchants.
Head: Crimson Felt hat(no enchant, waiting for better item)
Neck: Chains of the Lich
Shoulder: Thuzadin Mantle
Back: Mageflame Cloak
Chest: Robe of Everlasting Night
Bracers: Devout Bracers
Gloves: Dreadmist Gloves
Belt: Dreadmist belt
Legs: Deathmist Leggings
Boots: Omnicast Boots
Ring1: Eye of Adaegus
Ring2: Underworld Band
Trinket1: Briarwood Reed
Trinket2: Royal Seal of Eldre'Thalas
Main-hand: Zulian Ceremonial Staff
Off-hand: N/A
Ranged Weapon/Libram/Idol: Serpentine Skuller

Please list the secondary stats relevant to your class/spec (+healing, +def, +hit %, +spell damage, AP, etc). +spell damage(mainly shadow), Spell crit, Spell hit, Spell Pen

Please mention (no full list needed) any special sets of gear you have (resistance, off-spec etc). Working on Deathmist and Nature resist gear for AQ 40

Are you familiar/content with using a DKP system with silent bids, MS > OS? Yes, my guild on Retail (before I quit for school) used DKP

We raid at 9-12pm EST (2:30 SERVER TIME). Please list your availability at that time for every day of the week.
Monday: I am avaiable after 7:30 PST
Tuesday: avaiable after 12:20 PST
Wednesday: same as monday
Thursday: Same as Tuesday
Friday: Same as Tuesday
Saturday: Same as Tuesday
Sunday: Same as Tuesday

If you have any extra comments or information, please put it here.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SkillVendor Forum Index -> Recruitment Application All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum