Post new topic   Reply to topic    SkillVendor Forum Index -> Recruitment Application
View previous topic :: View next topic  
selec

re: selec-human-warrior-protec

How old are you? 17 years

Where are you (general location)? Monterrey, Mexico

Why are you interested in being part of providers of skill? Why do I like the organization of the dungeons when I went to zul` gurub and AQ20.
Also, please include all relevant references (anyone who could vouch for that from the dungeons / PUG, etc.). Cloretol

What guild is currently in, and why do you want to go?

What the unions that were previously on the Feenix? Why did you / that started? Guilds that was when I joined never connected people and so I left.

Are you in tune with MC and BWL? With Mc is but nothing more we reached the first boss and desasía dungeons.

What experience do you incursions Feenix? I've been a little over 1 year.

What others have raid experience? Other private servers, retail etc (no)

Would you be willing to farm consumables / purchase? If so, please bring consumables to raids. I know how (flask of the Titan) resistance to the elements

What are their professions, and what level they are (please list recipes significantly rare - wisdom distilled 55healing etc)? (+300 Alchemy, hervalism +305) Also, what is your level of first aid? 0

What addons do you use? An image of the user interface would be the best answer here, but not necessary. Those who are normally in wow.

If you do not have the following extensions, please, finish application, get the addons, and after the response saying that they have: KTM, any meter (damagemeters, counting, etc), pallypower (paladins only). (No)

Please enter your team, including spells.
Boss: enchanted thorium helm
Neck: Medallion of Grand Marshal Morris
shoulder stockade pauldrons
Re: Overlord `s embrace (+70) armor
Chest: `chestplate kromcrush health (+100)
Bracers: bracers of heroism stamina (+9)
Gloves: stonegrip strength gauntlets (+7)
Belt: Belt of heroism
Legs: legplates of heroism
Boots: deathbone sabatons
RING1: Myrmidon `s sigbet
RING2: Naglering
Trinket1: forceo of will
Trinket2: watchful charm
Main hand: timeworn mace (weapon damage +5)
Out of Hand: skullflame Shield (+2% blocking)
Ranged weapon / Treaty / Idol: Xorothian firestick

Please type the secondary statistics for the class / spec (+ health, + def, + hit%, spell damage, AP, etc.). Human (, +403 def, atc +11.21% +17.12% block , 11.92 dodge, parry 9.12%, Armor 7324, hp 4324)

Please (do not list necessary) special sets of equipment you have (the resistance outside the specifications, etc.).

Are you familiar / content using a DKP system with bids silently, MS> OS? is

We attack the 9-12 p.m. ET (02:30 server time). Please list your current availability for each day of the week.
Monday: 3:30
Tuesday: 3:00
Wednesday: 3:30
Thursday: 5:30
Friday: 4:30
Saturday: 21:00
Sunday: 21:00

If you have any comments or additional information, please enter it here.
I go to Onyxia by Quel`serrar

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Silver42
Guild Master

re: selec-human-warrior-protec

Are you looking to join us as a raider, or are you just looking to get your Quel'Serrar?

Yesterday when you messaged me you just said you were looking to get Quel'Serrar done, let me know if you actually are trying to join SV or if you're looking to get your sword.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum