Post new topic   Reply to topic    SkillVendor Forum Index -> Recruitment Application
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wiggleniggle

re: Wiggleniggle - Night Elf - Hunter - Marksmanship/Survival

How old are you?

Where are you from (general location)?

Tampa, Fl

Why are you interested in joining Skill Vendor? Also, please list any relevant references (anyone who could vouch for you from dungeons / PUGs etc).

I'm interested in raiding again and heard from Knucks that Skill Vendor is recruiting and working on AQ40 progression. Knucks and are are both in the same guild on the Al'Kir server.

What guild are you currently in, and why do you want to leave?

A pvp guild on Al'Kir. I'm very interested in raiding again and Al'kir's population is too low and the guild progression is fairly slow. Knucks informed me that he believed your guild was recruiting and that I should look into it.

What guilds were you previously in on Feenix? Why did you leave/were you kicked?

Just the pvp guild from above.

Are you attuned to MC and BWL?

Not as of yet (I just created a character on this server)

What raiding experience do you have on Feenix?

None on feenix. The basic lvl 60 dungeons though.

What other raiding experience do you have? Other private servers, retail etc.

Retail - At 60 I've cleared all of MC, BWL, AQ40 and most of Naxx before the release of The Burning Crusade Expansion. My Guild was ranked 9th in North America for Naxx Progression so I have a lot of experience with hardcore raiding and progression. At 70-85 I've done the majority if not all of the Raids at each level cap. However, I never raided at the same level of commitment and intensity as I did at 60 (the content wasn't as appealing)

Would you be willing to farm/purchase consumables? If so, please list the consumables you would bring to raids.

Yes of course. I haven't picked up professions as of yet but I typically at least bring health/mana pots, and Mongoose Elixirs at a minimum.

What are your professions, and what level are they (please list significantly rare recipes – Distilled Wisdom, 55healing etc)? Also, what level is your first aid?

I have no professions as of yet and will most likely pick based on what's necessary once I join a guild.

What addons do you use? A picture of your UI would be the best response here, but is not required.

I'm not currently using any addons (since most addons I use are mainly helpful for raiding and I'm not currently raiding). I do however key bind to a ridiculous degree so you can rest easy knowing I'm not a mouse clicker :-)

If you do not have the following addons, please finish you app, get the addons, and the post a reply saying you have them: KTM, any meter (damagemeters, recount, etc), pallypower (paladins only).

Please list your gear, including enchants.

:-( not 60 yet but I will be very soon

Are you familiar/content with using a DKP system with silent bids, MS > OS?

I'm very familiar with dkp and silent bid systems giving preference to main spec over offspec

We raid at 9-12pm EST (2:30 SERVER TIME). Please list your availability at that time for every day of the week.
Monday: Yes
Tuesday: Yes
Wednesday: Yes
Thursday: Yes
Friday: Most Likely
Saturday: Most Likely
Sunday: Yes

If you have any extra comments or information, please put it here.

Myself and a few friends (all with a large amount of raiding experience) have started characters on this server and are interested in joining. I believe we'd be a significant asset to your guild and I hope we get a chance to prove that to you all. Thanks for reading!

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Skw/Wannadie

re: Wiggleniggle - Night Elf - Hunter - Marksmanship/Survival

sounds good but we need geared active raiders for our progression soon as u get pre bis raiding gear whisper me /skw
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SkillVendor Forum Index -> Recruitment Application All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum